FAB DEFENSE SCORPUS GLOCK 17 BELT HOLSTER
The FAB Defense Scorpus Glock Belt holster was initially developed for a special Law Enforcement Agency that required a slim fitting design that would enable an easy draw of the handgun from both a standing and sitting position.
Scorpus® Level 1 Retention System- features two separate opposing passive retention devices that capture the trigger guard of the handgun and are pressure activated. To draw the handgun, the operator must firmly hold the grip and then perform a clean draw.
- Excellent handgun protection in a slim and streamlined design
- The Scorpus® Level 1 Retention System - Featuring two separate mechanisms, for truly secure handgun retention.
- Special finger channel design keeps index finger safely positioned during draw
- Fixed 24-degree cant that enables comfortable drawing of the weapon while being seated and while standing
- Fixed belt adapter enables a slimmer design, placing the gun closer to the body
- Supports a new, wider belt loop design for easy threading, fits belt sizes- 33-58 mm(1.2”-2.2”)
- Holster supplied with a non-interchangeable belt adapter configuration, a Paddle or Belt Loop
- Available for Right Hand or Left-Hand configuration
- Durable fibreglass-reinforced polymer composite construction
The Scorpus Glock Belt Holster is available for the following handguns:
- Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 41
- Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 40
- Glock 43
- SIG SAUER P226 models excluding the MK 25 & LDC models
- S&W M&P 9/.40 Full-frame and Pro models
- H&K USP 9mm/.40/.45 Full-size models
- Makarov PM
- Jericho full-frame 9mm / .40 Steel or Polymer models
- 1911 5” Barrel, including Colt government models Railed and non-railed (not including Colt Rail Gun®)
- CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow (Gen1)