FAB DEFENSE FRONT BACKUP SIGHT
The Front Backup Sight is an advanced, low-profile, durable, auxiliary front sight.
The Front Backup Sight can be used with any rear sight but has been designed to provide an extreme optical advantage when paired with the FAB Defense® RBS Rear Back-up Sight. Sight pin elevation is easily and quickly adjusted without tools.
FBS is readily mounted on any 1913 Picatinny rail, making it ideal for use on M4 / AR-15 / M-16 platforms and on the FAB Defense® KPOS.
- Can be used as a primary or backup sight
- Ergonomic angel-wing-shaped front shroud helps centre the image with any rear sight, but when used with a matching FAB Defense® RBS Rear Back-up Sight, it creates a precise optical tunnel that ensures more accurate aiming and faster target acquisition
- The low folded profile is smooth and inconspicuous, and will not snag on gear, webbing, or brush
- Instant spring-locked deployment mechanism will not slip, break or deform
- No tools needed for easy, rapid elevation adjustments, with positive detent locking
- Made of extremely durable high-grade polymer and metal
- All 1913 Picatinny rails
- The FBS should never be mounted on a railed gas block